The week of your wedding is super exciting, but there are also a few last tasks that need to be done and likely some occasions to plan in too. We’ve created the perfect weekly planner for you to make sure this last week of planning runs smoothly and you enjoy the lead up to your big day!
With flexibility in mind this planner has been designed to be adapted to your wedding week schedule. Add to do items, schedule dinners, overview your wedding day timeline and schedule in events after the wedding as well.
In case you’re wondering what could possibly be left to do after so many months of planning, we’ve added some items you can consider – don’t worry they’re not all boring tasks, there is a lot of fun to have this week!
- Confirm RSVP numbers and catering details with the venue/caterer.
- Finalise the seating plan.
- Rehearsal dinner
- Organise your wedding day timeline
- Finalise your shotlist with the photographer
- Organise or prepare final vendor payments and gratuities.
- Catch up with friends and family in town for your wedding
Download one of our A4 Wedding Week Planners below, available in Black & White, Blush Pink or Green. Print a few extra copies for family or the bridal party. You can customise each one to help spread out the tasks or make copies of yours so they can be across everything to help you out.